|Added on Rightmove:||09 March 2020 (27 days ago)|
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 reception room
- 2 bathrooms
- Porter / Concierge
- New Build
- New Development
Knight Frank are pleased to offer a range of 2 bedroom apartments located within 10 George Street, situated within the new thriving Canary Wharf community, Wood Wharf.
2 bedroom units are priced from £801 per week with an average of 83-89 sq m (approximately 895-953 sq ft).
The amenities include a private residents lounge, private event space, private dining room, gym studio, south facing communal terrace and a self-service bar. EPC: B
• Available with Zero Deposit Guarantee
• Professionally managed
• Gym studio
• Juliet balcony or winter garden to most properties
• Siemens appliances, including washer/dryer
• Underfloor heating in bathroom
• Comfort cooling throughout
• High-speed Virgin Media broadband
• Secure video entry
• HD TV and TV licence included
• Furnished and Unfurnished options available
• Personalised services such as housekeeping and dry cleaning.
Please note the building is currently under construction and availability dates are subject to change. Generic photographs are shown and units may differ slightly.
Located in Canary Wharf's vibrant new district, 10 George Street is located within the Wood Wharf development. Close to transport links including Canary Wharf DLR station (0.3 miles) and Jubilee line underground station (0.2 miles). All times and distances are approximate.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-78075304.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference VEQ012026453. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Frank Lettings (ILM), Canary Wharf.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.