|Added on Rightmove:||09 March 2020 (26 days ago)|
- Stylish and contemporary living space
- Spacious open-plan layout
- Fantastic location
- Excellent condition throughout
- En suite to master bedroom
- Secure underground car parking
LONG LET. A fantastic 2 bedroom (1 en suite) apartment that offers open-plan and contemporary living space, presented in excellent condition and ideally located moments from the South Bank.
Located on Great Suffolk Street, the property is moments from the South Bank, which offers a dynamic and diverse, cultured and exciting neighbourhood with the Tate Modern, St Pauls Cathedral and the Southbank Centre to mention a few.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-78076765.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 1128526. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, London Bridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.