|Added on Rightmove:||11 March 2020 (28 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 270099
Property Reference: 270099.
The only 'Detached House, in a Park, on the River in Central London' ..
This private duplex penthouse occupies the top 2 floors of an exclusive 4 story detached house. It offers uninterrupted peace, surrounded by trees and breathtaking views of the London skyline and Tower Bridge.
This historic former dock house has been lovingly restored and is now an extremely unique penthouse apartment, with unrivalled 360 degree views of London. It is perfect for relaxing and is a surprising oasis of tranquility yet in close proximity of central london (20 min). You are never more than 5 minutes away from either the Jubilee Line (Bermondsey), the overground line (Rotherhithe) and major bus routes.
The warmth of this property touches everyone who visits.
To say the sunsets from the top floor are spectacular is an understatement and must be seen to be truly believed.
The accommodation provided includes a bedroom with a super king size bed, extremely large bathroom, the top floor offers an open plan kitchen, dining room and living room with lots of space.
Preferable for one person but will consider couples.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,350.00 per month (£542.31 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,350.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 01 April, 2020
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- DSS enquiries welcome
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Property is a listed building)
If calling, please quote reference: 270099
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 27009911082017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.