|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 March 2020 (21 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 713009
Property Reference: 713009.
This is a 933 sqft 2-bedroom + sitting room garden-flat with a large eat-in kitchen-lounge, in one of the most desirable streets of Shepherd's Bush. The flat boasts a very large bathroom with both a bath and a shower. There is also a separate cloakroom.
It is fully furnished with 3 double beds, a double sofa bed in the kitchen/lounge, as well as all kitchen cookware, wardrobes, dining table and chairs and TV. Linen can also be provided.
This ground floor flat has a good size garden surrounded by mature trees and is fully furnished. Ideal for a family or sharers. The garden is paved to allow meals outside and enjoy birds singing. Stanlake road is extremely quiet although very central.
There is only one other flat in the house.
The property is 4 min walk from the Shepherd's Bush Market tube station (Circle + Hammersmith&City lines) and 8 min from White City tube station (Central Line), with the overground and many buses within minutes as well.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,350.00 per month (£542.31 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,711.53
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 18 March, 2020
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 6
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: E
If calling, please quote reference: 713009
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 71300928012020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.