|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 April 2020 (5 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 744924
Property Reference: 744924.
Luxury lifestyle in the high quality building !
Desirably located in the Connaught Heights building, this one bedroom one bathroom apartment is south facing of the Pontoon Docks. The spacious lounge and open plan kitchen enable flexible living, comprising of partial furnishings and high spec appliances such as integrated microwave & dishwasher. The development comes with 24 hours concierge facility. This flat is suitable for full time professionals or family. Underground car park is available at tenant choice.
Pontoon Dock DLR station 4 mins walking distance
Canning town 2 stop away,Canary Wharf 4 stops away
· 1 bed + 1 bath flat + 1 Parking space (Underground car park is available at tenant choice. Additional Charge applies.)
· Good size balcony
· River view, south-facing from all rooms
· Energy efficient and warm
· Double glazed windows
· Dishwasher, Microwave, Washing machine
· Partially furnished
· 24 hours Concierge Office
· Perfect for professionals
"Please note that furniture in the pictures may be different from what the current tenant has. "
Available from 01/05/2020 or earlier
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,250.00 per month (£288.46 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,250.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 01 May, 2020
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No Students
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: Currently Being Obtained
If calling, please quote reference: 744924
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 74492412032020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.