|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||15 March 2020 (19 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 747188
Property Reference: 747188.
Beautifully renovated three double bedroom, two bathroom split level conversion flat (1st & 2nd floor).
This refurbished flat comprises of a bright reception/dining room with a contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances, including a dishwasher. There is a large modern bathroom with both bathtub and walk in shower on the 1st floor and another bathroom with walk in shower on the 2nd floor.
Offered part-furnished and available now.
Located within walking distance of Boston Manor tube (Piccadilly Line), buses to Ealing Broadway, and Hanwell (British Rail) providing fast access to Paddington.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,900.00 per month (£438.46 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,900.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 26 March, 2020
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 747188
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 74718815032020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.