|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||16 March 2020 (19 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 746063
Property Reference: 746063.
COMPLETELY RENOVATED - NEW KITCHEN & NEW BATHROOM, NEWLY PAINTED, NEW FLOORING THROUGHOUT
STUNNING, BEAUTIFUL, BRIGHT SUNNY ONE BED FLAT,GREAT LOCATION, GCH, PERIOD FEATURESSpacious Ground Floor PERIOD One Bedroom Flat just off ACTON VALE, between Acton and Shepherd's Bush.
NEWLY REFURBISHED AND PAINTED
This is a great flat with high ceilings, large room sizes, clean and decorated in neutral colours.
Gas Central Heating and New Double Glazed Sash Windows help keep this flat warm in Winter and cool in the Summer.
The large high ceiling living room overlooks a small front garden. Whilst the double bedroom (12 x 11ft), which has plenty of wardrobe and cupboard space, is very quiet. Both are fully carpeted and have window blinds.
The SEPARATE KITCHEN IS BRAND NEW! You don't have to live in your kitchen. Has a new cupboards, new hob and oven, washing machine, fridge/freezer, extractor fan and plenty of storage.
The BATHROOM IS BRAND NEW clean, modern and tiled throughout.
There are a great array of buses to Hammersmith, Shepherd Bush etc, including 70, 207, 266, N7, and N207 nearby.
The closest train stations are ACTON CENTRAL, STAMFORD BRIDGE, TURNHAM GREEN,all of which are less than 10 mins walk away.
WESTFIELD is on your doorstep, AND short walk across park takes you to greatshops and cafes in Churchfield Rd.
No Bills included
Suitable for WORKING PROFESSIONALS,
DEPOSIT AND REFERENCES ESSENTIAL
NO ADMIN OR AGENCY FEES
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,350.00 per month (£311.54 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,557.69
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 23 March, 2020
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 746063
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 74606313032020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.