|Added on Rightmove:||16 March 2020 (17 days ago)|
- Fabulous five bedroom family home
- Superb master suite with dressing room and en suite
- Stylish eat-in kitchen
- Stunning through lounge with wooden flooring
- South facing garden with sun trap patio
- Ideal for Ealing Broadway and South Ealing
- Moments from Lammas and Walpole parks
- Beautifully presented throughout
Perfectly located for the excellent amenities of both Ealing Broadway and South Ealing, plus the large open spaces of both Lammas and Walpole parks, is this beautifully restored FIVE bedroom, THREE bathroom family home. Presented to a high standard throughout, the ground floor offers a wonderful through lounge with wood floors and French doors leading to private South facing garden with lawn area and suntrap patio, plus an immaculate and stylish kitchen/breakfast room which would be any chef's dream! The first floor boasts a magnificient Master suite with dressing room leading to en suite shower room, a modern family bathroom and two further bedrooms. The loft has been converted to offer two bedrooms with wood floors and one with Juliette balcony, plus a shower room. Further benefits include a downstairs cloakroom and brilliant storage. Available from 06th June, UNFURNISHED.
Council Tax Band G - £2618.70 Per Annum
Sunnyside Road is located just moments from the green open spaces of both Walpole and Lammas Parks. Ealing Broadway Town Centre and Station are within easy reach, as is South Ealing tube station. The local area offers a vast array of shops, cafes, bars and restaurants, and excellent transport facilities (including Piccadilly, Central and District line tubes, Great Western mainline with a fast service to both London Paddington and Heathrow) plus easy access to A4/M4, A40/M40.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference SINT_001854. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sinton Andrews, Ealing.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.