|Added on Rightmove:||20 March 2020 (20 days ago)|
- Exclusive rental accommodation on the Canary Wharf estate
- Waterside location
- High-speed broadband, TV & license included in rent
- Residents lounge and Private Dining
- Gym Studio
- South Facing Terrace
- Private events space & Self-service bar
- Sleep Suites for guests
- 24/7 Concierge & On-site management
- EPC Rating = B
Brand new 29th floor one bedroom apartment. Approx. 55 Sq. M : 588 Sq. ft. High-speed Virgin Media Broadband, HD TV and TV licence included in rent.
The first chance to live with Vertus, 10 George Street rises 37 storeys above Canary Wharf’s new district Wood Wharf. The balconies of its 327 apartments overlook waterside gardens and boardwalks below while amenities include a gym, bar, private dining room and lounge, which opens out to a large, south-facing terrace.
Studios, 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments are available.
10 George Street is served by nearby excellent transport connections, with Canary Wharf station located a short walk away, offering services into central London in under 20 minutes. There are also convenient connections to London City Airport.
Square Footage: 588 sq ft
The Development of which this apartment forms a part is still in course of construction. The Prospective completion date for the development is February 2020 and any negotiation of any tenancy will be on the express understanding that no tenancy can be effected or commence until the Development or any specific apartment.
Initial viewings may be of a “Show Flat” which has been provided to indicate the general nature and standard of the Development and intended finishes – the completed apartments will likely be of a different layout and size and finishes and fixtures and fittings provided may vary. You are advised to undertake an inspection of the completed apartment once available before committing to a Tenancy Agreement
Notwithstanding the anticipated completion date of February 2020 works will likely continue to the apartment and the Development after completion to include defect identification and resolution and whilst every reasonable effort will be made to avoid inconvenience or disturbance Tenants will cooperate with and raise no complaint in respect of any such defects or of such works.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-78331336.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference LHL200271_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Margaret Street Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.