|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 March 2020 (11 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 749880
Property Reference: 749880.
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT We are proud to offer this delightful 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom studio flat in a great location.
Brand new furnishings, recently redecorated Clean, extremely large size studio flat.
BILLS inclusive : council tax, wifi, cleaning, Gas electric water is shared (set fee £150/ month)
Available to move in from 22 March 2020. Property is offered furnished.
Viewing highly recommended. Contact OpenRent today for more details or to arrange a viewing!
Rent £1,250.00 per month (£297.69 per week)
Deposit / Bond is £1,488.46
Minimum tenancy is 3 months
Maximum number of tenants is 2
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,250.00 per month (£288.46 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,442.30
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 27 March, 2020
- Minimum tenancy term is 3 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills Included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: B
If calling, please quote reference: 749880
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 74988018032020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.