|Added on Rightmove:||08 January 2019 (39 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 436683
Property Reference: 436683.
Gainsborough House is one of a collection of 11 homes at Aythorpe Roding built by Crest Nicholson in 2015. The house has been designed to echo the Essex vernacular style with symmetrical rendered elevations, tall chimney and steeply pitched roof
Designed with modern lifestyles in mind and energy efficiency at the forefront, the property is both sustainable and stylish and benefits from high levels of insulation and double glazing.
The accommodation is light and airy and the ground floor has underfloor heating. The two principal reception rooms, with open fireplaces housing wood burners, flank the large reception hall on either side. Beyond this is the heart of the house, the 478 sq. ft. kitchen/breakfast/family room with access directly out onto the garden and adjacent laundry room.
The Commodore kitchen, finished in dark grey gloss, is complemented by LED lighting, white stone work surfaces, is fitted with Smeg appliances including two ovens, a microwave/steam oven, dishwasher and induction hob as well as an American style fridge/freezer, a washing machine and tumble dryer. The bathrooms and en suites are fitted with Roca sanitary ware, Hansgrohe taps and fittings, Saloni tiling and Amtico flooring.
There are five double bedrooms, two of which are en suite including the master bedroom which has a vaulted ceiling and fitted Draks wardrobes.
Great Dunmow 6.2 miles, Chelmsford 9.8 miles (London Liverpool Street from 34 minutes), Stansted Airport 9.5 miles (London Liverpool Street from 47 minutes), Epping 14.9 miles (Central Line Underground), Canary Wharf 35.6 miles. All distances and times are approximate.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,950.00 per month (£680.77 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £4,084.62
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 08 January, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 6
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 436683
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 43668331082018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.