|Added on Rightmove:||24 March 2020 (14 days ago)|
- Town centre location, close to all amenities and the station
- Two bathrooms (one shower room)
- Recently fitted, modern kitchen and bathrooms
- 3/4 bedrooms
- Driveway parking for 2/3 cars
This beautifully presented 3/4 bedroom property is located in the heart of Bishop's Stortford. It's rare to find such a central property with off street parking, a great sized garden and fantastic living space. Spacious, modern and well designed too. Located in Castle Street, which is just a stone's throw from Bishop's Stortford's high street, as well as being a short walk to the train station too.
At the front, the property has driveway parking for up to 3 cars and there is additional on street parking available too (permit parking). On entering the property you reach the kitchen / diner. The kitchen is lovely and modern, with fashionable grey units and a clever 'breakfast bar' providing a clever storage solution. There is room for a dining table and there is a large larder/utilities cupboard too.
Continuing through the property you'll find on the right one of two bathrooms, which is again, lovely and modern in design and refitted not long ago. Next, you reach the study, followed by the lounge. The lounge is a great room with an electric fire and double doors leading out to the pretty garden. Also on the ground floor is a large storage area which runs alongside the property, which also provides a side access to the garden (speak to agents for more detail).
On the first floor are 3 bedrooms, as well as a shower room. Bedroom 1 enjoys a wonderful view of the garden and Bedroom 2 benefits from a large built in storage cupboard.
Outside, the property has an attractive, terraced rear garden, which consists of a patio/entertaining area, followed by two lawned areas and shrubs to the side. As mentioned, there is side access via a covered storage area.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 101532000567. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Personal Property Shop, Bishops Stortford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.