|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 June 2019 (38 days ago)|
- Two bedroom sub penthouse apartment
- Offers gated parking
- Residents gymnasium and swimming pool
- This duplex apartments comes furnished
- The dockside development provides a 24 hour concierge
- EPC Rating = D
Split level apartment with Canary Wharf and Dock views.
Discovery Dock East is located in South Quay, a sought-after location in Canary Wharf. This prestigious development has a lot to offer for all tenants, including a swimming pool and gymnasium.
Superb sub penthouse apartment located in a dockside development close to the Canary Wharf estate and Bank Street.
This duplex offers gated parking along with residents gym and swimming pool providing a relaxing complex for all tenants. The building also benefits from a 24 hour porter.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-78485312.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference CNL130140_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills Lettings, Canary Wharf.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.