|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 April 2019 (54 days ago)|
- City Living Comes to Blackburn
- Fully Furnished Luxurious Apartment
- Large Open Plan Space
- Three Piece Bathroom
- Water Rates & Wifi Included
- Parking Available at an Extra Cost
- Cathedral Quarter Location
- 45 Minute Train Journey to Manchester City Centre
- Closed to All Amenities and Motorway Links
- NO TO BE MISSED
CITY LIVING COMES TO BLACKBURN!!!
**FIRST WEEKS RENT FREE** Duffin's Estate Agents are DELIGHTED to offer for rent this BRAND NEW, LUXURIOUS one bed apartment located in the popular & up & coming area of the Cathedral Quarter, Blackburn. Fully furnished to a high standard, this apartment compromises of a spacious open plan lounge, fully fitted kitchen, double bedroom and three piece bathroom.
Conveniently situated in the centre of Blackburn, directly opposite the new cathedral quarter scheme, adjacent to the train station and Morrison's supermarket, with The Mall shopping centre and new bus station both within 100 metres.
All floors are serviced by a goods and 8 person passenger lift and secure allocated parking is available at an extra cost. Water Rates & Wi-Fi are inclusive of the rent!
£180 for one person or £200 for two people
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference BNC1NEWSP212. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duffin's, Blackburn.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.