|Added on Rightmove:||16 January 2019 (33 days ago)|
- 3 Double Bedrooms & 1 Single Bedroom
- Newly Refurbished Throughout
- Double Glazed Windows Throughout
- Garden & Garage To Rear
- Gas Fireplace (not tested)
- Double Parking To Front of House
- Shower Room & Family Bathroom
On entering the home through the porch, you are presented with a reception hall with stairs to the first-floor landing, with doors leading off to the four bedrooms and family bathroom. On the ground floor you will find a through lounge to the dining area. This, in turn, leads to the kitchen with ample space for cooking and storage. The rear garden is accessed via the patio doors leading on to the rear garden and garage. An internal viewing comes highly recommended, call or email now to book your viewing.
Lounge 6.540m x 4.253m
Dining Area 3.061m x 4.253m
Kitchen 4.984m x 2.945m
Downstairs WC with Shower
Bedroom 1 to rear 3.335m x 2.684m
Bedroom 2 to rear 2.946m x 2.949m
Bedroom 3 to front 3.016m x 3.932m
Bedroom 4 to front 3.085m x 2.433m
* Referencing Fee's: £75 Per Adult, One Off Admin Fee £75 - 5 Weeks damage Deposit & 1 Month Rent In Advance*
Property reference: IATA10955
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-78622523.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 10955. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by I Am The Agent, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.