|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 February 2019 (49 days ago)|
- 4 bedrooms. Exellent condition
- Quiet location. Sunny aspect.
- Walking distance to East Croydon station.
- Utility room, garage, garden, patio and driveway.
- Rent directly from landlord.
- Available now.
Property reference number 5703728. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
- Excellent 4 bedroom townhouse offering superb, generous living space.
- Great, modern family home in a secluded private road with a sunny aspect.
- Convenient location in an exclusive, quiet cul-de-sac. Its a 15 minute walk or 5 minute bus to East Croydon Station (Victoria 20 minutes, London Bridge 15 minutes, Gatwick 35 minutes).
- 10 minutes walk to both Central Croydon shops and South Croydon restaurants and amenities.
- The house boasts a brand new gas central heating system, double glazing and has great natural light and neutral contemporary décor throughout.
- The accommodation is arranged over three floors.
- Ground floor comprises of garage/workshop, utility room, double bedroom (or study) that has doors out onto the patio. Cloakroom with toilet and sink. Built in storage cupboard. Private, sunny low maintenance patio leading out onto a large communal garden.
- The first floor has a large wooden floored kitchen / diner with brand new cooker and hob, integrated dishwasher and sunny large lounge that has stunning uninterrupted views of Central Croydon overlooking the leafy garden.
- On the second floor there are two double bedrooms with in built in double height wardrobes and one small double bedroom. Brand new contemporary bathroom.
- Access to large loft. Double height storage cupboard.
- Would suit a family or professional couple that need to work from home. Sorry, no smokers . The deposit will be placed into the My Deposit Scheme.
- Upad Agency require a referencing fee of £75, after this there are no more charges as you will rent directly from the landlord.
* Please quote ref. 5703728 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
This property would suit couples and families.
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-79412915.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5703728_62999. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.