2 bedroom terraced house to rentFraser Place, Glenrothes, KY6
|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 February 2019 (29 days ago)|
Scottish Lettings Agent Registration Number: LARN1806014 ** Refurbished property in South Parks** LRN 232561/250/08491- Energy Rating D- Available now this terraced property which is in truly walk in condition. The landlords have added a brand new kitchen and bathroom, new carpets throughout and has been freshly decorated in neutral colours. There has also been a new boiler installed. Bright and spacious lounge/dining room, new kitchen with oven and hob, 2 good sized double bedrooms and new bathroom with shower. Externally there are gardens to the rear with two brick built sheds
* Completely refurbished terraced home in South Parks
* Brand new kitchen, bathroom and boiler
* New carpets and decoration throughout
* Two good sized double bedrooms
* Enclosed gardens to rear with two brick built sheds
* Available now
Situated in the sought after South Parks area which is within walking distance of the town centre
We are expecting this completely refurbished property to be snapped up as soon as it is seen so early viewing is highly recommended!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-79455530.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 420528854542_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Glenrothes.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.