3 bedroom terraced house to rentCupar, KY15
|Added on Rightmove:||15 February 2019 (36 days ago)|
Scottish Lettings Agent Registration Number: LARN1806014 LRN28437/250/25291 EPC RATING D AVAILABLE NOW Spacious mid terraced cottage which offers superb open views to the front over neighbouring farmland. The property is accessed to the rear via a UPVC glazed door which opens into the kitchen. The modern fitted kitchen has an ample supply of base and wall mounted units with complimentary work surfacing. There is underfloor heating, slate tiling and window to the rear. The spacious lounge offers a picture window to the front and there is a fireplace and surround. The bathroom also on the ground floor comprises of: WC, wash hand basin and quality jacuzzi bath. There is a double bedroom with window to the front on the ground floor. The stairs from the rear hall lead to the first floor landing which in turn leads to two double bedrooms. The first bedroom has open views and window to the front. The second bedroom has a window to the rear. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. To the rear there is a good sized garden with rockery. Across from the property there is a garage and communal off street parking. There is an additional small garden to the front of the property. Parbroath Cottages is well positioned within easy reach of all main roads and systems and short distance from Cupar and Dundee.
* LRN 28437/250/25291
* Energy Rating D
* Well Presented Traditional Property In Rural Location.
* Perfect Location For Commuting to Dundee or Beyond
* Beautiful Traditional Lounge With Wood Burner
* Modern Kitchen Featuring Appliances, Gas Range and under floor heating
* Lovely Family Bathroom With Jacuzzi Bath
* 3 Double Bedrooms
* Countryside Views To Rear And Front
* Off Street Parking To Rear
Cupar is a historic market town with a mainline railway station. There is a good range of local shops including supermarkets, a selection of pubs and restaurants, parks and leisure facilities including a swimming pool and two golf courses. There are various primary schools and secondary schooling is at the well regarded Bell Baxter High. Further education is available at Elmwood College. The cosmopolitan university town of St. Andrews, and its world famous golf courses, are only nine miles away.
This lovely cottage is situated in a rural location close to transport links to Dundee and beyond. Offering countryside views to the front and rear this property has to be viewed to be fully appreciated. Would suit a couple of family. Call Your Move on 01592759653 to secure a viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-79469861.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 420528891345_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Glenrothes.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.