|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 April 2019 (35 days ago)|
- Superb Top Floor Apartment
- Large Open Plan Living Space
- White Gloss Fitted Kitchen
- Appliances Included
- Furnishings Optional
- Off Road Secure Gated Parking
- Luxury Bathroom & Shower
- New Carpets
- Recently Decorated
- Call Now to View
Martin & Co bring to market this stylish luxury top floor apartment located in Ashbrooke, right next to the City Centre. This apartment briefly comprises of an open plan living room and white gloss kitchen, Spacious master bedroom and a fully tilled 3 piece bathroom. Local amenities including shops, main transport links and schools. High demand for luxury apartments, early viewing is essential to avoid disappointment.
OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM / KITCHEN 17' 1" x 17' 3" (5.22m x 5.28m)
BEDROOM 18' 0" x 13' 8" (5.51m x 4.18m)
BATHROOM 12' 0" x 4' 5" (3.67m x 1.35m)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101187001463. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Sunderland - Lettings & Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.