|Added on Rightmove:||18 February 2019 (35 days ago)|
- Available Now!
- Luxury 1 bedroom apartment
- Fully Furnished
- Private Outside Patio space
- On site 24 hour fitness suite/ Laundry Room
- 0.2 miles from Kings Cross Station
- Under-floor bathroom warming/ Heating & Hot water bills Included
- Minimum 6 month tenancy
Available Now, this 1 bedroom apartment offers a spacious dynamic within the exceptionally modern Albany House. Perfect for your pied-a-terre or student accommodation with a touch of luxury!
Finished to an exceptionally high specification, the property comprises a naturally light reception space with bespoke built-in storage and fully integrated modern kitchen and a deluxe shower room with under-floor warming. In addition to all this, it has a private patio situated behind the living room, giving you access for some outside amusement when the sun is shining!
Further benefitting from a tranquil media room and fitness suite, Albany House is ideally placed just moments from the West End's vibrant mix of shops, bars, restaurants and attractions, as well as the impressive connections at Kings Cross, Euston and Russell Square stations. Give the LiFE Residential team a call now on 0207 222 2005!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18260. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, Westminster- lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.