|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||18 February 2019 (36 days ago)|
- DSS WELCOME
- Fantastic three bedroom semi-detached house
- Three double bedrooms
- Double lounge
- Huge garden
** DSS WELCOME WITH HOMEOWNER GUARANTOR **
Beautiful three bedroom semi-detached house in Enfield, EN3.
This property comes comprising of:
- Three double bedrooms, one which is smaller than the other two
- Beautiful double fronted reception room and dining room
- Separate fully fitted kitchen
- One tiled bathroom with shower and W/C
- Separate W/C
- A HUGE GARDEN
- FRONT DRIVE for car parking, along with free street parking
This property is newly refurbished and comes with wood flooring throughout. Located close to bus stops and in between Enfield Wash and Turkey Street Rail Station.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2894. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alex Crown Lettings & Estate Agents, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.