|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 April 2019 (62 days ago)|
- Entrance hall with wood effect flooring and cloakroom off.
- Sitting room with French doors to rear garden and coal effect gas fire set on marble hearth.
- Family room with wood effect flooring and double doors to breakfast room.
- Breakfast room with double doors to conservatory, tiled floor and archway to kitchen.
- Kitchen with integrated dishwater, fridge/freezer, oven and six-ring gas hob and tiled floor.
- Utility room with further units, washing machine and door to garden.
- Dining room with wood effect flooring and built-in cupboard.
- Five bedrooms and three bathrooms (two en suite)
- Double garage and garden with lawn area, mature trees and shrubs and two patios.
A contemporary detached house located in this sought after residential area of Collingtree Park.
Entranc hall, sitting room, family room, kitchen/breakfast room, dining room, conservatory, utility room, cloakroom, 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms. Double garage. Gardens to front and rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-79883480.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference NTH110117_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Northampton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.