|Added on Rightmove:||25 March 2019 (86 days ago)|
- PRIVATE LANDLORD - NO ESTATE AGENT FEE'S!!!
- READY TO MOVE INTO !! Spacious 2 Bed flat in quiet location
- Modern decor, Modern Kitchen with white goods
- Pretty communal area with outside drying facilities
- UPVC double glazing
- Gas Central heating
- Easy access to mainline train station
PRIVATE LANDLORD -
READY TO MOVE INTO
Tucked away in the corner of a popular residential cul-de-sac on the southern outskirts of Stevenage, quiet location with local shops and amenities close by.
First floor large 2 Bed property which has modern décor, large lounge diner with separate kitchen.
My Online Estate Agent is the vendor's agent for this property. Whilst every effort is made to ensure its accuracy the matters referred to in this description should be independently verified by prospective purchasers or tenants. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 0004361. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by My Online Estate Agent, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.