|Added on Rightmove:||26 March 2019 (118 days ago)|
- Modern Built Apartment
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Open Plan Fitted Kitchen and Reception
- 3 Piece Bathroom Suite
- Laminated Wood Flooring
- Use of Communal Garden
- Close to Tower Hill Stations and Local Bus Routes
- Liverpool Street Station is Approximately 15 Minutes by the 100 Bus
- Easy Access to the City and Canary Wharf
Ea2 are pleased to offer for rent this modern 2 DOUBLE BEDROOM apartment. It comprises of a fully Fitted open plan kitchen, a large Reception/dining area, a 3-piece Bathroom suite. Laminated wood flooring and double glazed windows. Secure building with COMMUNAL GARDEN. Located close to St Katharine's Docks and ‘Waitrose’ supermarket nearby. Minutes away from Tower Hill stations and local bus routes. Within easy access to the City and Canary Wharf. Available 29/05/19.
Lounge (Reception) -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-80444234.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 28654846. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ea2 Estate Agency, Wapping.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.