|Added on Rightmove:||26 March 2019 (115 days ago)|
- Detached Two Bedroom Barn Conversion
- Spacious Open Plan Living Area With Fitted Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom With Shower
- Rural Setting Surrounded By Open Fields
- Ten Minute Drive To Yarm High Street
- Allocated Parking/Open Patio Garden To The Front
- Available Immediately On An Unfurnished Basis
- No Pets, No , No Smokers,
- Mature Students Welcome, Children Considered
- Bond £660
We offer to the rental market an appealing Two Bedroom Detached Barn Conversion situated in a rural setting surrounded by open fields and within a ten minute drive of Yarm High Street and it's many amenities.
The deceptively spacious living accommodation features an open plan lounge with a vaulted beamed ceiling incorporating a fitted kitchen with appliances (washing machine, dishwasher, oven, hob & fridge/freezer), modern bathroom with shower, allocated parking and a small block paved patio garden/seating area to the front of the property.
The property is available to rent now on an unfurnished basis. Children are welcome but no , smokers or pets.
Council Tax Band C. Bond £660.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-80446601.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference MID130330_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.