|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 April 2019 (21 days ago)|
- Low Letting Agent Fees
- Close to local amenities
- Sought after location
Property reference number 5726610. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Newly reduced rental
- 2 bedrooms
- A spacious living/dining room
- Kitchen with washing machine
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Double glazing
- Electric heating
- Newly redecorated
- New carpets and blinds
- On street parking
- Council tax band A
- Low energy costs
- No pets
- 1-month rent deposit (£525)
- Would suit couples or young professionals.
- Transport links also include local bus routes taking you to nearby towns and high streets.
- The minimum tenancy length for the property offered is 12 months.
- Deposit required - £495
The property has been refurbished throughout to a very high standard. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this beautiful apartment. E-mail or call now to view this high in demand property.
* Please quote ref. 5726610 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-80450531.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5726610_63509. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.