|Added on Rightmove:||30 March 2019 (52 days ago)|
* QUAINT THATCHED CHARACTER COTTAGE * SET IN THE RURAL CENTRAL BEDFORDSHIRE VILLAGE OF HARLINGTON * WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE TO HARLINGTON MAINLINE TRAIN STATION * RECENTLY REFURBISHED THROUGHOUT * OPEN PLAN LIVING & KITCHEN AREA * ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM * UNDER FLOOR HEATING * BATH ROOM * FRONT GARDEN * WHITE GOODS PROVIDED FOR USE DURING TENANCY * AVAILABLE NOW * MUST BE VIEWED * SORRY NO PETS ALLOWED *
Entrance - Part glazed hardwood stable style door opening to the living room.
Living Room - 3.81m x 2.97m (12'6 x 9'9) - An cosy open plan living space with a recently refitted kitchen area. Under stairs storage cupboard with washing machine. Wall light points. TV aerial point. Exposed timber beams to the walls. Wood laminate flooring with under floor heating. Dog-leg stairs rising to the first floor accommodation. Dual aspect with a double glazed window to the front and a further double glazed window to the rear.
Kitchen Area - Fitted to comprise a range of eye, drawer and base level units with work surfaces over and complementary tiled splash-backs. Inset stainless steel sink unit with a swan neck mixer tap over. Integrated refrigerator. Built-in electric oven hob
First Floor Landing - Providing access to the bedroom and bathroom.
Bedroom - 2.92m x 2.44m (9'7 x 8) - Replacement double glazed window to the front aspect. Exposed timbers. Wood laminate flooring with under floor heating.
Bathroom - Refitted and comprising a three piece suite with a panelled bath, low-level WC and wash hand basin set into a vanity unit. Part tiled walls. Wood laminate flooring. Double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Garden - To the front of the property is a small open plan garden that provides the perfect outside space where you can relax, entertain and enjoy.
Viewing - By appointment through Bradshaws.
Letting Fees - The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property you select, we may also apply the following upfront fees:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pets disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per person, or per property basis.
Referencing - All tenancies are subject to satisfactory referencing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-80501603.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28666109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaws, Bedfordshire.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.