|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 May 2019 (22 days ago)|
- Application fee £240.00 (for up to three applicants)
- Security Deposit Equal to Six Weeks Rent: £630.00
- No smokers, No pets (assistance dogs accepted)
- Current energy efficiency - E
- Council Tax Band - B
- Renewal charges apply after first lease £85.00 for 6 months, £130.00 for twelve months, Periodic Tenants £60.00 per inspection
Beautifully appointed re-furbished first floor flat in ever popular location with easy access to Walsall town centre, local amenities and transport links, the property briefly comprises two bedrooms, generous lounge, refitted kitchen and shower room. The property further benefits from electric storage heating double glazed windows, separate garage & parking and communal gardens. Viewing essential!!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-80649344.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 9336602. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Skitts Estate Agents, Tipton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.