|Added on Rightmove:||03 April 2019 (82 days ago)|
- Brand New Apartment
- Ground Floor
- Secure Off Street Parking
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
G&T Properties are delighted to offer this brand new GROUND FLOOR apartment located in a popular residential location within walking distance of Brierley Hill Town Centre and Merry Hill Shopping Centre. Being close to local amenities & transport links we really advise viewing early to avoid disappointment.
The property compromises of:
* Secure allocated parking, * Spacious reception room,
* Modern kitchen,
* Modern bathroom,
* Spacious Bedroom.
* Call now to arrange a viewing best suited to you, also available viewing on weekends *
**please recommend A property to G&T properties and receive A 50 cash back voucher**
Call now to find out about our free tenant find services and our management packages that start from only 6%
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference L1226. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by G & T Properties, Dudley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.