|Added on Rightmove:||26 June 2019 (20 days ago)|
- Pretty Cottage With Original Features
- In Quiet Backwater Close To The High Street
- Shops And Schools All Within Walking Distance
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating And Double Glazing
- Parking And Garden
Pretty semi detached cottage set in a quiet backwater in the heart of Bookham Village and within an easy walk of all local amenities. The accommodation comprises Entrance Hall, Sitting Room, Kitchen/Dining Room, Ground floor Bathroom and to the first floor two Double Bedrooms with wardrobe cupboards. The cottage retains many original features yet has double glazed window units and gas central heating with radiators. There is parking for two vehicles, two storage sheds and a small easily maintained rear garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-80755292.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 4055. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Huggins Edwards & Sharp , Great Bookham - lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.