|Added on Rightmove:||23 April 2019 (30 days ago)|
- New Build Apartment Furnished
- 1 Bedroom
- Fitted Kitchen
- 3 Piece Bathroom Suite
- Wooden Floors and Under Floor Heating
- Communal Garden Square
- 24 Hour Concierge and Security
- Conveniently Located for Transport Links
- Easy Access to the City and Canary Wharf
ea2 are pleased to offer for rent this one bedroom apartment on the ground floor of an exciting and vibrant development in Wapping E1W. With 24-hour concierge and set around a beautiful communal garden it is the perfect place to unwind and make the most of Wapping and the surrounding areas. The apartment is finished to a high standard with wooden floors, under floor heating and contemporary bathroom and kitchen. Available furnished or unfurnished. Easy access to The City and Canary Wharf via a number of different transport links. PARKING available at £25 per week. Available 19/06/19
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-81108884.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28721001. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ea2 Estate Agency, Wapping.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.