|Added on Rightmove:||24 April 2019 (29 days ago)|
- UNIT 6 is a ground floor room
- Newly refurbished Property
- New Sink, Double bed & Wardrobe
- 2 Bathrooms with stand-up power showers
- Communal Kitchen with new white goods
- Wi-Fi Included for each tenant
- TV point in each room
- Off street driveway parking available
- Available 07th of July & EVERYTHING inclusive for £475pcm
This ground floor room has been newly refurbished and includes brand new furniture throughout with a double bed, wardrobe, bedside table and newly fitted sink. Walking distance to the centre of Slough makes this room share an ideal catch for professionals. Further benefits include off street parking. Total of Two bathrooms with power shower cubicles. Double glazing and gas central heating throughout.
All utility bills, council tax, Wi Fi and TV license included for £475 per calendar month.
Property ref: 121_2923_2762407
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-81166937.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2762407. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oakwood Estates, Burnham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.