|Added on Rightmove:||30 April 2019 (57 days ago)|
- Popular village location
- Spacious lounge with open fire and surround
- Three double bedrooms
- Kitchen/diner and seperate utility
- Large driveway and garden
- Modern three piece bathroom
- No smoking
- NO DOGS ACCEPTED
We are pleased to offer this recently refurbished semi-detached barn conversation in the quiet village of Stockdalewath.
Situated only a few minutes from the popular village of Dalston and only a few minutes into Carlisle.
The property benefits from entrance into hallway with downstairs cloaks, dining kitchen, utility and living room.
To the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms and a new modern bathroom.
Extensive, tree lined drive, lawned rear garden and plenty of parking on front drive with single garage. NO DOGS ACCEPTED VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
We have prepared these property particulars as a general guide to a broad description of the property. They are not intended to constitute part of an offer or contract. We have not carried out a structural survey, appliances and specific fittings have not been tested. All photographs, measurements, floorplans and distances referred to are given as a guide only and should not be relied upon. Council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked by the applicant prior to move in. The copyright of all details, photographs and floorplans remain exclusive to Allans.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-81322586.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 28739012. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allan Letting & Estate Agents, Carlisle.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.