|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 June 2019 (39 days ago)|
- Great central location
- Spacious 2 bed upper floor flat
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Stunning high quality kitchen with white goods
- Modern fitted shower room
- Allocated parking space for one vehicle - Communal outside space
- Rent 600.00 - Deposit 692.00 - Holding Dep 138.00
- EPC D
- Available for viewings NOW - call to avoid disappointment
- Council Tax Band A as per VOA
Be quick to book a viewing for this amazing 2 bed flat to avoid disappointment.
Beautifully presented throughout with a fabulous kitchen this flat offers a great deal of space.
Lounge area with large bay window. The kitchen is modern and extremely well planned offering white goods to include a dishwasher, oven & hob, washing machine and microwave oven. Everything you need and to finish it off there are beautiful marble worktops.
2 good size bedrooms and a modern fitted shower room with double shower.
The added bonus to this flat is that there is a parking space to the rear of the property.
Close to the city centre.
Available now for viewings.
Sorry No Pets
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-81385787.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 8120689. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Falcon Properties, Plymouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.