|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 March 2019 (231 days ago)|
Portman House is a characterful 6 bedroom, 3 bathroom Victorian terrace house in a central location that has recently undergone comprehensive refurbishment and redecoration throughout.
The landlord is primarily seeking a single company to rent the property on a corporate-let basis, who can then sublet the property to its employees, however individual tenancies will be considered.
The house comprises 4 standard double bedrooms, 1 en suite double bedroom and 1 single bedroom
Rents vary depending on room size (£90 - £120 per week)
Rents are all inclusive of utility bills and council tax
- 63 mbps high speed fibreoptic broadband
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Fully furnished rooms, including widescreen TV in living room
- Gas central heating
- Private patio and bicycle store
- HMO licensed
- Taunton Deane Accredited Landlord
- Certification available upon request
- Deposit and fees are subject to status
(Please note: The landlord of this property is an employee of Colston & Colston Chartered Surveyors)
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-81442919.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 323. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colston & Colston LLP, Bath.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.