|Added on Rightmove:||07 May 2019 (76 days ago)|
- 3 Bedrooms
- Ideally located for motorway access
- Train and bus station in walking distance
- No pets
- Admin fee £215+£75 per app/guarantor
- EPC = C
- Walking distance of Primary & Secondary schools
- Allocated Parking Available
**SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION**. We are delighted to offer for rent this THREE BEDROOM family home located in the NEATH ABBEY area of Neath CLOSE TO LOCAL SCHOOLS AND AMENITIES. The property is neutrally decorated throughout and comprises a kitchen with integrated oven and hob, bright and airy lounge/diner with patio door opening out onto the rear garden and also a downstairs WC. To the first floor Three good size bedrooms and a modern family bathroom with overhead shower. Externally the property boasts off road parking and an enclosed rear garden which is laid to lawn with a patio and decked seating area. Available Immediately. EPC = C.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-81538565.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 28756369. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Payton Jewell Caines, Neath - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.