|Letting type:||Long term|
|Added on Rightmove:||08 May 2019 (13 days ago)|
- Three Bedrooms
- One Reception Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Council Tax Band C
A three bedroom semi-detached house with a approximately 3/4 acre paddock (if required for £100pcm extra). The property accommodation comprises: Front door leading to the lounge with working fireplace, kitchen/diner over looking the rear garden, utility room, downstairs cloakroom and storage room with power. Upstairs can be found bathroom (fitted 2018) with electric shower over the bath, master double bedroom with views and walk in wardrobe, fitted cupboards and a feature fireplace (non working), double bedroom two with a feature fireplace (non working) and a single bedroom three. Outside to the front can be found a parking area and front garden, to the rear can be found a patio area with steps leading to the garden. The property is available now. Pets are allowed with five weeks deposit (maximum two dogs and two cats). The property benefits from Oil fired central heating and double glazing. Council tax band - C, EPC - 48(E).
Important Note: The following charges are not included in the advertised rent of the property.
TENANTS: If you choose to take the tenancy on one of our properties we will ask you to pay an agency fee (to cover the referencing) of £120.00 inclusive of VAT per tenant that is over the age of 18 years old – If a guarantor is required, this fee would also be applicable for the guarantor. This fee is taken as a holding fee to reserve you the Property and also it covers the cost of credit checks and referencing. Our deposits are calculated as the same amount as one month’s rent and if pets are allowed then this would usually be six weeks deposit up to two months deposit. (This will be stipulated in the description). The agency fee is non-refundable if you decide to withdraw from the tenancy or if you fail your credit checks, it will be refundable if the landlord decides to withdraw. We do not charge renewal fees every six months, after the initial period the contract will run monthly periodical.
Late Payment Charges - £20 for non-standing order mandate or late payment and £10 every week thereafter.
Key Lose - Should the tenant lose their keys and the agent/landlord have to let them in or if the tenant needs to come to the office to collect the keys to let themselves in, then a fee of £10 will be applicable.
Breakage Clause – If the landlord allows then the tenant can be released from the contract on payment of 50% of the first months’ rent (plus VAT) (E.G. If the monthly rent was £600, the fee would be £360 inclusive of VAT or £300 (Inclusive of VAT), whichever is greater. Once a new tenant has moved into the property the liability will be on the new tenant and the current tenant will be released from the contract. (Should your rental amount be higher or lower than the example price, your breakage fee will be correspondingly higher or lower).
Duplicate Contract Fee (If Required) - £90 inclusive of VAT
Duplicate Inventory Fee(If Required) - £90 inclusive of VAT
New Contract Fee (If Required) - £118.80 inclusive of VAT
1) Introduction Only Service – 60% inclusive of VAT of the first month’s rent (Or £300 including VAT whichever is greater). (E.G. If the monthly rent was £500, the fee would be £300 inclusive of VAT) (or £300 whichever is greater). Payable for each letting where the tenant is introduced through the Agent.
2) Lettings and Rent Collection Service – 67.2% inclusive of VAT on the first month and then 7.2% inclusive of VAT per month thereafter of the rent received, deducted by the Agent. (E.G. If the monthly rent was £500, the fee would be £336 inclusive of VAT on the first month and the fee would be thereafter each month £36 inclusive of VAT).
3) Full Management Service – Option 1 – 69.6% inclusive of VAT on the first month and then 9.6% inclusive of VAT per month thereafter of the rent received, deducted by the Agent. (E.G. If the monthly rent was £500, the fee would be £348 inclusive of VAT on the first month and the fee would be thereafter each month £48 inclusive of VAT).
4) Full Management Service – Option 2 – 14.4% inclusive of VAT per month of the rent received, deducted by the Agent. (E.G. If the monthly rent was £500, the fee would be £72 inclusive of VAT) (Applicable to Managed properties only).
The fees under the above service are payable when any individual or organisation enters into an agreement to rent the property as a result of our promotion, introduction, or viewing by the Agent.
Unmanaged: Agreement Admin Fee £90 (inclusive of VAT)
Unmanaged: Inventory Fee £90 (inclusive of VAT)
Deposit Protection Service £60 (inclusive of VAT)
Legionella Risk Assessment Fee £120 (inclusive of VAT)
Contract Termination Fee (If Managed) £300 (inclusive of VAT)
Major Works Fee 18% inclusive of VAT of major works over £250. (E.G. If the works are £260 then the additional cost would be £46.80 inclusive of VAT)
Duplication/Testing of Keys Yale -£6 (inclusive of VAT)
Chubb - £9 (inclusive of VAT)
Gas Safety Record £84 (inclusive of VAT)
Portable Appliance Testing £54 (inclusive of VAT) for 15 items, £3 (inclusive of VAT per item thereafter).
Chimney Sweep £72 (inclusive of VAT)
Energy Performance Certificate £94.80 (inclusive of VAT)
All fees are shown including VAT. There are also examples shown where a price cannot be given. Should your rental amount be higher or lower than the example price, your commission fee will be correspondingly higher or lower.
Property Particulars: We endeavour to make our property particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective renters only, and are not precise. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view.
Redress Scheme: The Property Ombudsman - https://www.tpos.co.uk/
Tenancy Deposit Scheme: We lodge deposits with the DPS – Deposit Protection Scheme
Client Money Protection Insurance – We are not a member of a CMP Scheme.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
- Frome (3.8 mi)
Nearest schoolsUse the school checker
BroadbandShow average broadband speed at this postcode Average broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Compare broadband deals
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Frome (3.8 mi)
To view this property or request more details, contact:
There are no nearby secondary schools found.
Due to the frequency with which Inspection bodies, such as Ofsted, provide us with updates, there could be a delay of up to 8 weeks between a rating being updated and it being displayed on Rightmove. This data is provided for informational purposes only and Rightmove plc does not accept any liability for decisions based on this data. The data is sourced from Experian and contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. Experian does not accept responsibility for any inference or conclusion derived from the data by third parties.
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3886. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by lettings-r-us, Frome.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.