|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 April 2019 (84 days ago)|
- An Impressive Detached Country Home With An Adjoining Paddock
- Close To The Popular Village Of Eccleshall
- Spacious Living Accommodation
- Three Principal Double Bedrooms
- First Floor Games Room/ Fourth Bedroom
- Beautiful Gardens
- Garaging And Outbuildings
- Pets Considered
- Paddock Extending To Just Under One Acre
This beautiful country home occupies an elevated position on the outskirts of the hamlet of Bishops Offley which is in turn within 10 minutes drive from Eccleshall where there is a wide variety of shops and services. The larger towns of Stafford Newport and Newcastle under Lyme are all within easy reach.
The gravelled drive approaches the front of the property from where there are views of the surrounding farmland. The front door opens into the Entrance Hall from where stairs rise to the first floor and doors open to the Kitchen which is fitted with a range of units and has plenty of space for a breakfast table. A door from the Kitchen opens into the Dining Room which has a bay window overlooking the front of the property an open fire place. The Dining Room is large room and could easily be used as a sitting room if the tenants wish to. The Drawing Room is an equally spacious room which also has views to the front of the house and an open fire. A door opens to the rear hall from where there are doors to a guest cloakroom and to the Utility Room from where there is door out to the rear of the property.
On the first floor there are three principal double bedrooms and two bathrooms one of which is fitted with a double shower and freestanding bath. A rear landing gives access to a large games room/ fourth bedroom and two useful storage rooms.
Externally there are lawned gardens to the front of the house where there is parking for several vehicles and also access to a two bay open fronted garage and an additional single garage with double doors. To the rear is a paved seating area where there are doors to two external stores. There are steps up to the lawned garden and a gate to the side of the property from where there is access to the boiler room.
The initial tenancy will be for a period of 6 months however the landlords are seeking a longer term tenant. A security deposit equal to a months rent will be retained and lodged with a deposit protection scheme. The landlords will consider tenants with pets but will retain a higher security deposit.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-81635315.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 9344766. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edge Goodrich, Eccleshall.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.