|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 May 2019 (23 days ago)|
- Rooms Offering Plenty Of Character
- Regular Cleaner In the Communal Areas
- All Bills Included
Woodhead and Co are pleased to offer to let these stunning studio rooms in our newly converted historic 18th century Baptist Chapel, these spacious rooms create great stylish cohabitant living spaces for working professionals. The rooms come fully furnished with ensuite's as well as the communal use of a fully equipped kitchen. Other benefits include large green spaces and a safe and secure site monitored by 24 hour CCTV. The property also boasts an advantageous location, sitting within close proximity of local amenities as well as having great transport links to the A45, A6 and A14. All utility bills are included within the price, as well as a weekly cleaner for all communal spaces and complimentary Wi-Fi.
Two rooms are currently available at the price of £495pcm and they offer ensuites.
There is also an executive room available at £615pcm.
Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate the character and style these rooms have to offer.
· Large studio room
· Newly converted
· Modern decor
· Fully furnished
· Communal gardens
· Quiet and secure location monitored by CCTV
· All bills included
· Free wifi
· Weekly cleaner for communal areas
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference y654. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Woodhead & Co, Irthlingborough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.