|Added on Rightmove:||16 May 2019 (66 days ago)|
- 3 bedrooms
- Central Heating
- Garden and shed
- Family bathroom
- SIngle garage
- Off road parking
- UPVC Glazing Throughout
This is a three bedroom detached property situated on the new Cardea development . The property benefits from a modern highgloss Kitchen Diner, Lounge, Three bedrooms with En-suite to the master and Family bedroom. The property also has a single garage and parking off road for two cars and access to a private rear garden. Cardea is a modern development has has local amenities in walking distance, Morrison’s superstore and petrol station and has a bus route into the city centre and good access to the parkways.
If you would like pets in the property, the rental price of this property increases by £25pcm over the course of the tenancy. This will affect the amount of your holding deposit for application and the amount of your tenancy deposit once the application has been successful.
From 1st June 2019, when a tenant makes an application on one of our rental properties we will take a holding deposit of 1 weeks rent to secure your application while the processing, credit checks, employment checks, right to rent checks all take place. You can place holding deposits against multiple properties, however before doing this, be advised that if you withdraw your applications you may lose your holding deposit on other properties.
The application process and decision by the landlord before a tenancy begins will be completed within 15 days of the holding deposit being taken or as agreed between Tortoise Property Limited and the prospective tenant. Holding deposits will NOT be returned for withdrawal by the tenant during the application process.
This holding deposit can then be used to contribute to your deposit when the application is successful and when the tenancy formally commences. All holding deposits are held by the Deposit Protection Service.
We are registered with The Property Ombudsman and our registration number is: D6110
As part of our membership with Safe Agent we are covered by The Safe Agent Client Money Protection Scheme ensuring that monies held in our client accounts are held securely and are fully insured. Our Licence number is: A4526
These are the only things you will ever be charged for as part of a tenancy:
1) The Rent
2) A refundable Tenancy Deposits – (capped at no more than 5 weeks rent)
3) A refundable Holding Deposit – (Capped at no more than 1 weeks rent)
4) Payments to make changes to the tenancy
5) Any payments associated with the early termination of a tenancy
6) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV Licence & Council Tax
7) Default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device where required.
1. UK Money Laundering Regulations and Right to Rent checks. Prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documents during the referencing process. To avoid any delays in the application process your co-operation will be required.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an contract or offer.
3. Images, floor plans and details are for reference only, and may differ from an exact match however have been produced to provide a fair representation of the property.
4. Room / area measurements are for guidance only and should be checked by prospective tenants personally to satisfy their requirements.
5. We ask you to make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
6. Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
a. Front (Ground Floor)
The front of the property has a small shrub area under the kitchen window and a path leading to the front door.
b.Hallway (Ground Floor)
The hallway has a grey fleck waffle style carpet that follows through to the lounge and up to the first floor landing, with doors that lead to the Kitchen diner, lounge and cloakroom.
c. Kitchen (Ground Floor)
2.77m ( 9'2'') x 5.60m ( 18'5'')
This is a modern high gloss kitchen fitted with wall and base units with chrome handles and contracting slate grey fleck worktops and a window to the front of the property. The kitchen has a gas hob, electric oven and a stainless steel extractor hood and space for a washing machine and fridge/freezer. The black brick style vinyl continues to the dining area that has patio door leading on the rear garden.
d.Cloakroom (Ground Floor)
1.14m ( 3'9'') x 1.93m ( 6'4'')
The cloakroom has a two piece white modern cube style suite with black brick effect vinyl flooring.
e.Lounge (Ground Floor)
3.07m ( 10'1'') x 5.61m ( 18'5'')
chiffon curtains hung on grey metal poles, there are two windows to the side of the property and one overlooking the front.
f.Stairs and 1st floor landing (First Floor)
Carpeted stairs lead to the first floor with doors leading to three bedrooms, family bathroom and store cupboard.
g. Master Bedroom (First Floor)
3.61m ( 11'11'') x 3.10m ( 10'3'')
The bedroom has a biscuit coloured waffle style carpet fitted and two fitted single wardrobes with a door leading to the En-Suite, The window has been dressed with caramel coloured chiffon curtails on a white wooden pole.
1.23m ( 4'1'') x 2.77m ( 9'2'')
The en-suite has a black brick effect vinyl flooring that is consistent with the wet areas in the property, and large shower enclosure, wc and hand basin with a shaving socket and wall extractor and a window to the front of the property.
i, Bedroom 2 (First Floor)
2.77m ( 9'2'') x 3.32m ( 10'11'')
This bedroom has the biscuit coloured carpet fitted with matching caramel coloured chiffon curtains on a white wooden pole that dress the window to the front of the front.
j. Bedroom 3 (First Floor)
2.77m ( 9'2'') x 2.20m ( 7'3'')
This bedroom has the biscuit coloured carpet fitted with matching caramel coloured chiffon curtains on a white wooden pole that dress the window with views over the rear garden.
k.Bathroom (First Floor)
1.92m ( 6'4'') x 2.30m ( 7'7'')
This is a modern white three piece bathroom suite with white column effect tiles around the bath and above the hand basin. With black brick effect vinyl flooring and a frosted window to the front of the property.
l.Garden (Ground Floor)
The rear garden is completed laid to lawn and has side access to the driveway
m. Garage (Ground Floor)
This is a single garage with parking for two cars on the driveway.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 937. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tortoise Property Limited, Peterborough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.