|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||18 May 2019 (61 days ago)|
- Large living space
- Big bedroom
- Modern looking and sleek
- Nice kitchen appliances
- Great entertaining space
- Close proximity to station
- Sandwiched between two beautiful commons
- Close to all the restaurants and night light
- Walking distance into Balham
- Open Plan kitchen and living
This one bed property on Thornton Avenue, boast a large clean living space , modern bathroom, brilliant size, and a huge living area with open plan kitchen, making it a great entertainment space.
suitable for a single occupant or a couple. Its close to either of the Streatham stations giving you easy access into the city, (London Bridge/Victoria/Waterloo) and surrounding areas. Local buses run frequently, with transportation options in abundance. The communal areas are clean and well kept, and there is a bus stop outside for added convenience. Property is also close to all local amenities and available in JULY!!
Early viewing is advised as this property is LOVELY!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference ThortonAv. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Malixons, Streatham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.