|Added on Rightmove:||18 May 2019 (32 days ago)|
- Bright reception with ample space to dine
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Stylish bathroom with heated towel rail
- Set on the first floor of a secure new building
- Good size bedroom
- Private balcony with views over the city
- Available with Zero Deposit
LONG LET. This immaculately refurbished first floor one bedroom apartment has been finished to the highest specification with light south-facing reception and a contemporary fitted kitchen with appliances.
Cowthorpe Road is ideally located for many local cafes and shops while Vauxhall Cross and Battersea are a moments walk away offering easy transport links into and around the city.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-81892928.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 1094730. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Vauxhall.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.