|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 May 2019 (35 days ago)|
- AVAILABLE WITH ZERO DEPOSITS
- CLOSE TO SHOPS AND TRANSPORT LINKS
- MODERN TERRACE HOUSE
- ONE DOUBLE AND ONE SINGLE BEDROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZED
- CALL US TODAY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
Bairstow Eves are proud to present this well presented three bedroom mid-terraced property located close to local shops and transport links.
This property comprises of a good sized reception room, modern fitted kitchen, neutral tiled family bathroom with a shower head and an ample sized rear garden on the ground floor. On the first floor you have two double bedrooms and an ample single bedroom.
It has double glazing throughout and gas central heating. The property is modern and has a fresh coat of paint throughout. EPC Rating D.
This property must be viewed to be appreciated so call us today on 01922 621234.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 000552963. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves Lettings, Walsall.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.