|Added on Rightmove:||25 May 2019 (58 days ago)|
- Single occupancy
- 100Mb broadband
- Garden and shed
- No Pets
- Bills included
This licensed HMO has been refurbished throughout. Situated within a 4 minute walk of the Hurlington Centre and the main bus stop for Orton Malborne this property offers access both to local shopping facilities, including a Spar, dry cleaners, post office and a selection of small retailers, and the City Centre within 20 minutes using the local bus service.
The property has a fully equipped kitchen that includes 2 induction hobs, 2 electric ovens, a dishwasher, 2 stainless steel sinks, a washing machine, a tumble dryer, a microwave and two large fridge freezers. The dining area has breakfast bars and a 32 inch HDTV.
The property has 3 shower rooms with large enclosures and two separate W/C’s. The garden has a decked area for seating and a lawned area. The paving in the garden leads to a large shed for bike / small item personal storage.
Each room has access to a digital arial and access to Virgin broadband. The monthly rental price includes the cost for gas / electric / water / council tax / broadband.
The Citi 1 bus service is available every 10 minutes during the day. Lynch wood can be reached by bus / walking in 23 minutes and 13 minutes by bike.
Using the same service Orton Southgate can be reached in 17 minutes by bus / walking and 9 Minutes by bike.
Ikea can be reached by bike in 16 minutes and Amazon in 17 minutes
Cygnet Park can be reached by bike in 7 minutes.
From 1st June 2019, when a tenant makes an application on one of our rental properties we will take a holding deposit of 1 weeks rent to secure your application while the processing, credit checks, employment checks, right to rent checks all take place. You can place holding deposits against multiple properties, however before doing this, be advised that if you withdraw your applications you may lose your holding deposit on other properties.
The application process and decision by the landlord before a tenancy begins will be completed within 15 days of the holding deposit being taken or as agreed between Tortoise Property Limited and the prospective tenant. Holding deposits will NOT be returned for withdrawal by the tenant during the application process.
This holding deposit can then be used to contribute to your deposit when the application is successful and when the tenancy formally commences. All holding deposits are held by the Deposit Protection Service.
We are registered with The Property Ombudsman and our registration number is: D6110
As part of our membership with Safe Agent we are covered by The Safe Agent Client Money Protection Scheme ensuring that monies held in our client accounts are held securely and are fully insured. Our Licence number is: A4526
These are the only things you will ever be charged for as part of a tenancy:
1) The Rent
2) A refundable Tenancy Deposits – (capped at no more than 5 weeks rent)
3) A refundable Holding Deposit – (Capped at no more than 1 weeks rent)
4) Payments to make changes to the tenancy
5) Any payments associated with the early termination of a tenancy
6) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV Licence & Council Tax
7) Default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device where required.
1. UK Money Laundering Regulations and Right to Rent checks. Prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documents during the referencing process. To avoid any delays in the application process your co-operation will be required.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an contract or offer.
3. Images, floor plans and details are for reference only, and may differ from an exact match however have been produced to provide a fair representation of the property.
4. Room / area measurements are for guidance only and should be checked by prospective tenants personally to satisfy their requirements.
5. We ask you to make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
6. Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 942. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tortoise Property Limited, Peterborough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.