|Added on Rightmove:||29 May 2019 (87 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 562728
Property Reference: 562728.
Spacious 3 bedroomed, terraced property in the village of Brinsworth. Situated close to good local amenities. Conveniently placed for the M1/M18 motorways, Meadowhall/Sheffield.
A very well presented three bedroom house located in Brinsworth close to schools, bus routes and motorway access, and shopping facilities.
Front facing door with obscure glazed panel above, leads into:
LOUNGE / DINNING
Front facing upvc window . The room is freshly painted in magnolia, with a light fitting to the ceiling. There is a central heating radiator, TV and Telephone points, and has a small cupboard which houses the gas and electric meters. There is a smoke alarm fitted to the ceiling and an alarm sensor.
Accessed from the dinning room, the Kitchen is fitted with a range of wood effect wall and base units and black roll top work surface. There is an electric cooker and extractor above as well as plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge freezer. It has a rear facing upvc window . A standard pendant light fitting is fitted and alarm sensor. New flooring.
With obscure upvc window . The wall area is partially tiled in white and the floor is lino flooring. There is a wc, hand wash basin and bath in white, with a fitted mains pressured shower above.
STAIRS & LANDING
Staircase and banister leading to first floor landing, with standard pendant light fitting. Satircase is fitted with carpet.
Front double bedroom with front facing upvc window. Ceiling light and a central heating radiator. The room is fitted with a carpet.
Rear double bedroom with rear facing upvc window. There is a standard pendant light fitting, central heating radiator and the room is fitted with a carpet.
Single rear bedroom with a rear facing upvc window. There is a standard pendant light fitting and central heating radiator. The room is fitted with carpet. There is a separate cupboard housing the boiler.
A rear enclosed garden is mainly grassed with a pathway. Secure gates.
BOND : £475.00 RENT : £475.00
DSS considered with guarantor.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £475.00 per month (£109.62 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £475.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 31 May, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- DSS enquiries welcome
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 562728
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 56272828052019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.