|Added on Rightmove:||29 May 2019 (51 days ago)|
- Family home
- Three bedrooms
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Open plan kitchen/breakfast room
- Through lounge/dining room
- Family bathroom and separate shower room
- Low maintenance rear garden
- Available from the end of July
- Central location
A beautifully presented and recently extended three bedroom family home located in central Hove within easy reach of Hove train station and local amenities on George Street and Blatchington Road. The property is offered to rent unfurnished and is available from the end of July.
Haddington Street is located in central Hove and offers great transport links around the city and beyond. The property comprises on the ground floor, a through lounge/dining room, modern open plan kitchen/breakfast room with doors leading to the rear garden, ground floor WC. On the first floor are two double bedrooms and a family bathroom with separate shower cubicle. On the top floor is another double bedroom and shower room.
The house is offered to rent in great condition throughout and further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and is unfurnished.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference HaddingtonStreet. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clifford Sales & Lettings, Hove.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.