|Added on Rightmove:||29 May 2019 (48 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 452588
Property Reference: 452588.
3 bedroom recently refurbished house with off road parking at rear of house.
Nice clean property. Very close to Tesco superstore & train station.
New double glazing & external wall cladding & roof & loft insulation in 2018 as part of council renewal scheme in street.
Downstairs large bathroom (shower over bath) & 2 private reception rooms & medium sized kitchen.
Upstairs 2 double bedrooms & 1 single bedroom.
Baxi Gas Boiler under warranty.
Diligent local tradesmen employed for 24/7 response time to any property maintenance issues.
Professional supportive local landlord. Rent Smart Wales Registered Local Landlord.
National Landlord Association & Residential Landlord Association Member.
MyDeposits Protection Scheme Member.
ICO Registered Data Protection Member.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £498.33 per month (£115.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £500.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 03 June, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- DSS enquiries welcome
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 452588
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 45258805102018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.