|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 July 2019 (18 days ago)|
LIME TREE COTTAGE, MAIN STREET, WIGHILL
TADCASTER LS24 8BQ
A spacious, 3-bedroom DETACHED BUNGALOW (119 sq m. or 1,280 sq ft.) with large double garage, car-parking for 3 cars and a useful outbuilding, situated in a delightful, quiet setting in the attractive conservation village of Wighill. This small village is situated between Tadcaster and Wetherby, accessible for the A1 motorway, West Riding conurbation and Leeds/Bradford Airport, with schools and the facilities of Tadcaster (3 miles), Boston Spa (3 miles) and Wetherby (4 miles) a short car ride away.
UNFURNISHED Ref. no. REN/1659
RENT: £1,000 pcm exclusive (for a 12 months term)
BOND: £1,153 (protected by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme - The Dispute Service Ltd.)
Viewing by appointment with the Agents
HEADS OF TERMS
1. The property will be let under an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement for a minimum period of 6 months (with a longer tenancy of 12 months being preferred). The tenancy may be extended beyond the initial period by agreement. A copy of the Agreement under which the tenancy is offered, together with our statutory permitted charges, is available for inspection at our office.
2. Rent of £1,000 per calendar month for a 12 months term payable monthly in advance by bank standing order. A higher rent may be charged for a shorter length of tenancy.
3. A surety deposit in the sum of £1,153 (or 5 weeks' rent, if greater) will be payable on commencement and refundable on termination provided that the tenant has complied satisfactorily with his/her covenants. We are a regulated agent for the Tenancy Deposit Scheme, which protects tenants' deposits in the event of a dispute between landlord and tenant at the end of the tenancy; full details of the scheme are available at www.tenancydepositscheme.com.
4. A holding deposit for UK-based residents of £230 (one week's rent) is payable on reserving the property; until this has been paid, the property will remain on the market. The deposit will be credited against the first month's rent. Please refer to the holdings deposit form for further details. If there is more than one application, the landlord reserves the right to offer the tenancy to another tenant, i.e. it is not on a first-come, first served basis. In that case, the deposit would be refunded. In some cases, a guarantor may be required or 6 months' rent will be payable in advance.
5. The Tenant will pay for utility company charges and council tax. Harrogate Borough Council - payable 2018/2019 (gross) £2,552.62 - Band 'E'. Water & sewerage charges payable in addition (metered supply).
6. The property is available very soon and the tenancy may commence on completion of the shorthold lease and payment of the first month's rent and deposit, subject to satisfactory references having been provided.
7. Applicants must complete and return a Tenancy Application Form to the Letting Agent before any tenancy can be considered. References and a Credit Search will be taken up.
ROAD DIRECTIONS: From Tadcaster town centre, proceed towards York. Turn left at the traffic lights at the top of the hill into Wighill Lane. Continue on this road for 2½ miles until you come to the village of Wighill. Proceed through the village (the road turns sharply to the right) and go past the 'White Swan' public house, adjoining houses and thereafter the bungalow stands on the right. There is no TO LET board.
ALL ON THE GROUND FLOOR
ENTRANCE PORCH: 2.70m. x 1.52m. fully enclosed storm porch with stone flagged floor, electric light and radiator.
HALL: 3.02m. x 2.89m. fitted with a new carpet. Coving to ceiling. Access to the loft with drop-down ladder. Note: only lightweight storage will be permitted in the roof space.
PASSAGE: 2.93m. x 0.90m. leading to the principal bedroom and bathroom.
SITTING ROOM: 5.73m. x 3.60m. having window to the front with curtains. Traditional tiled fireplace with Cornish slate inset and hearth, not to be used for solid fuel fires, with electric radiant heater. New carpet. Coving to ceiling. Two matching ceiling light fittings. T.V. aerial point. Recess with display shelves and pair of cupboards.
DINING AREA: 3.40m. x 2.70m. with pair of upvc hinged doors to the Conservatory, with pair of curtains. Sliding door to the kitchen.
KITCHEN: 4.87m. x 3.02m. fitted with a good range of wall and base storage units and laminated wooden worktops including breakfast bar, stainless steel inset sink with mixer tap and tiled splash-backs. Rangemaster Elan electric cooker with ceramic hob (6 hot plates) and 2 ovens, grill compartment and pan storage drawer. *Bosch Exxcel dishwasher. Space for tall refrigerator (appliance not provided). Coving. Carpet to floor. Fluorescent ceiling light. Window to conservatory with curtains.
*These two Bosch appliances will be left for the tenant's use but will only be repaired at the Landlord's discretion. If they are not worth repairing, the tenant will be obliged to provide his/her own appliances.
REAR LOBBY: 1.79m. x 0.98m. Door to the conservatory. Carpet.
UTILITY ROOM: 2.28m. x 1.79m. fitted with base storage units including tall cupboard, stainless steel sink and worktop. *Bosch Exxcel 7 1200 Express washing machine. Ceiling-mounted drying rails (creel). Grant oil-fired boiler. Window with curtains. Carpet.
CONSERVATORY: 2.93m. x 5.45m. having upvc double-glazed windows on low stone walls and translucent upvc roof. Laminated wooden floor-covering. Ceiling light. Radiator. Pair of hinged doors to the garden.
BEDROOM 1: 3.73m. x 3.63m. with window to the rear facing south approximately with pair of curtains. 5-door fitted wardrobes and 2 matching chests of drawers. New carpet. Coving to ceiling.
BEDROOM 2: 3.60m. x 2.72m. having window to front with pair of curtains. Coving. Carpet (not new). (No fitted wardrobes).
BEDROOM 3: 2.66m. x 2.59m. (plus wardrobe) having window to the side, with pair of curtains. Fitted wardrobe, dressing chest of drawers and 2 high-level cupboards. Coving. New carpet. Electric fusebox located here.
BATHROOM: 2.68m. x 2.60m. a large room with 2 windows at high level. Fitted with 'Pampas' green suite of panelled bath, separate shower cubicle with tank-fed shower valve (Mira thermostatic valve), basin and close-coupled w.c. Large wall-mirror, towel rail and paper-holder, etc. Carpet. Hot water cylinder cupboard with back-up electric immersion heater.
CENTRAL HEATING: Radiator central heating and hot water provided by the Grant modern balanced flue boiler, located in the utility room. Modern plastic, bunded oil storage tank, capacity 1,000 litres approximately (positioned behind the garage).
DOUBLE GARAGE: 6.33m. x 5.50m. internal dimensions with 2 pairs of vehicle doors, personnel door, electric light and socket.
OUTBUILDING: 8.86m. x 3.32m. internal dimensions built of brick with new slate roof, providing a useful storage space. Note: this building has not been completed yet; it is expected that it will be finished by the end of April.
GARDEN: Lawned front garden bounded by low stone wall with tree and shrubs. Tarmac drive to side leads through wrought iron gates to a good-sized parking area in front of the garage. Lawned area with flower borders and two raised beds for herbs and vegetables. Small aluminium-framed greenhouse.
SERVICES: All main services are connected to the property (except for gas which is not available in this village).
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-82245410.html
- Ulleskelf (5.0 mi)
Nearest schoolsUse the school checker
BroadbandShow average broadband speed at this postcode Average broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Compare broadband deals
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Ulleskelf (5.0 mi)
To view this property or request more details, contact:
There are no nearby secondary schools found.
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference REN1659. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bartles Ltd, Tadcaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.