|Added on Rightmove:||31 May 2019 (53 days ago)|
- FIRST AND SECOND FLOOR MAISONETTE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- BATHROOM AND SHOWER ROOM
- LARGE LOUNGE
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH DRESSING AREA/OFFICE
- SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN WITH SIDE AND REAR ACCESS
- SEPARATE KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- ** NO AGENCY FEES **
A well presented unfurnished three bedroom first and second floor maisonette located in this poplar part of Hove within a stones throw to shops on Richardson Road and Portland Road. The flat benefits from a south facing garden and is available to rent from early August.
The property comprises on the first floor, a large lounge/diner, modern kitchen with appliances, two bedrooms and a bathroom. On the second floor is the master bedroom with dressing area/office and a shower room. The rear garden has side and rear access with the added potential for a parking space.
EPC rating - D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference LWRD. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clifford Sales & Lettings, Hove.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.