|Added on Rightmove:||03 June 2019 (48 days ago)|
- Double Bedroom in Shared Property
- Well Appointed Communal Kitchen Diner
- Off Road Parking
- Shared Bathroom
- Bills Inclusive
- Wi-Fi Throughout the Property
- Rural Outlook
- Deposit Required
- Available from the end of June
Slindon is a small village on the outskirts of Eccleshall, within an easy commutable distance of the county town of Stafford with a mainline rail station providing regular intercity services to London, Birmingham and Manchester. The M6 motorway is a short distance away to either junction 15 to the north or 14 to the south.
We have an opportunity to rent a smart, double bedroom in a shared property. The room is furnished with a double bed and has a large wardrobe and chest of drawers. The furnishings also include a television and bed linen. The room has the use of a shared bathroom.
The property is a traditional Staffordshire farm house with a well appointed communal kitchen featuring an oil fired range and ample space for a kitchen table and chairs. The rental is inclusive of bills and there is wi-fi throughout the property.
Strictly no pets. Smokers are at the discretion of the landlord. Applicants should be full-time employed. A deposit equal to one month's rent is to be held by the landlord.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-82317650.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 5498759. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edge Goodrich, Eccleshall.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.